Voter information pertaining to an election conducted by the Harris County Clerk’s Office is available for purchase at the County Clerk’s Office.
for a table listing all the elections for which the County Clerk’s office maintains information.
For information about elections which do not appear on the list, please contact the political subdivision who conducted the election in question directly.
PUBLIC INFORMATION REQUESTS
In the process of submitting a public information request it is important to understand the following :
- Information requests must be in writing;
- Requests must be addressed to the Officer for Public Information or the chief administrative officer;
- Government bodies are only required to provide documents and other information which is already in existence.
- Requests may be submitted by:
- regular mail: P.O. Box 1148, Houston, TX 77251-1148
- electronic mail: email@example.com
- or fax 713 755 9311.
to obtain a Public Information Request Form.
For more information call 713. 274.9550.